Perfect! You have knocked at the right door
The process of buying a property in Spain usually runs as follow:
You have found your perfect home and want to go farther? AMAZING!
Here is our procedure:
Our team will accompany and guide you throughout all the procedure. We offer a safe and fast construction system. We execute the projects in full by paying special attention to the details and by offering the “turnkey” concept so our clients can relax and enjoy the process.
Together we create a personalized home, adapted to your lifestyle and needs.
What an exciting adventure!
- Foreigner’s Identification Number: NIE
Is your all-purpose iD, you need it for everything that involves a transit or official process in Spain.
- Spanish bank account
- No need to be resident to purchase a property.
FEES & CHARGES
- Property transfer tax 10% (existing properties) /VAT (or IVA) at 10% (new properties).
- Notary costs, title deed tax and land registration fee 1-2.5%.
- Legal fees 1-2% (including VAT).
- Buy a property, get a visa.
Spain launched its golden visa programme in 2013. An investment of €500,000 in real estate will gain family residency. The Spanish investor visa can be renewed every two years. After five years it is possible to gain permanent residency and after ten years citizenship. It is not necessary to live in Spain in order to retain and renew the residency visa permit.